Friday, May 14, 2010

April 27, 2010

Today, we had an RM. RM stands for Research Meeting. It's when we report on what we've done so far and discuss our overall agenda for the week, and create a schedule for when we do what we plan to do.

Yes, it sounds like a business meeting, because that's really what all meetings basically are.

I apologize for not having any blog entries the week before; I was out of the country, and thus was not part of it. However, I will make up my missing hours. I have also been informed that what they did in that week were:

> Measuring the light levels of paintings (the majority of which were by Fernando Amorsolo) in the Jorge B. Vargas museum on the UP campus
> Creating a basic Google SketchUp rendition of the new lab

I was also assigned to make a representation of the shadows that would fall on the Kawilihan Gallery (in the Vargas museum) during August and November.

I was to take the shadows every half-hour (from 6am to 6pm) on every Wednesday of both months, and also to 'stitch' these together into a presentation using Windows Moviemaker.

I suppose that was it, really. :)

~

No comments:

Post a Comment